Tuesday 15 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A happy new year to you my awesome readers...It hit me we are in mid Jan and I still haven't reported to this station..So sorry..Not that I do not have stuff to write..told you marriage is a school..There's lots I'm learning Just need to Decide and update thee blog.
Mr.Ouh and I are currently facilitating a Dating couples bible study based on the book of songs of solomon and meen I'm having sooo much fun....On sunday Toommy(WE ARE USING A SERIES OF TEACHINGS BY TOmMY)was talking about dating and courtship.The couch where I was sitted with two other ladies was on fireeee,maybe passionate about the topic..the whole idea of a dude taking a chic for more than five dates and he aint saying nothing..huh???tskkest,,,cant wait to put that up..thinking of a catchy topic...will be right back,keep it locked.
Wishing you all a blessed year..May the lord deal with you bountifully.
With every blessing
Mrs Ouh:)

No comments:

Post a Comment