Thursday 15 December 2011

I HAVE MY LIFE CUT OUT FOR ME

like SERIOUSLY..MY life is already planned out for me..not like i did not know this,but let us just say i had a light bulb moment today at 5 in the am..then,i couldn't remember any bible verse to support my light bulb moment shine for longer(u know being all deep n stuff lol)but now i actually think of this verse..ephesian 2:10"for He created me to do the good works which he'd prepared for me to do in advance;halleluya..halleluya again...awesome mamboz.
So now i was working night-shift yesterday and as is the norm,us guyz have a mattress in the office that we roll out at like 1 in the am..n just lay to rest..our brains are like super adjustable.. n know wosap..coz we answer phone calls n respond to the latter..a clients knocks we open n issue tickets perfectly..no mishap..u get my drift?aha...so today happened to be one of those lazy mornings where..someone knocked my office door like at 5in the am..i was kinda deep in sleep..i woke up n talked to them..apparently there were two clients down stairs who wanted to buy tickets but not before they knew how much the tickets cost..so in my head im like hey bummer you guyz just come up n make all your inquiries..i know like a doctor i should charge for consultation  but i don't so just come up..unfortunately i talked aloud n said.."i don't like such clients"the guy who'd knocked my door wasn't jazzed..im sure he was thinking"woman,customer is always right"by the way i have beef with that line..THEY/WE ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT..(long topic for another day)so yah..i told them to come up n they decided to send one of them up..The needed to get to Mombasa on the 1st flight..unfortunately kq's 6am flight had been cancelled..fly540's 0645 am flight was fully booked..so the only option was jet-link n man..the available seats were quite on the high like 9k 5soc compared to the usual 4k 5socfor a one way ticket(hey its Christmas)..so the man walks out n starts chatting with his colleague who is on the ground floor..negotiating the price n so on..then they are like..oh gwosh,no,we aint buying thats toooo costly for crying out loud,...ah,ah(klike talking alound..one or the balcony the other one down there n its lyk 5am..the whole sound travels faster thingie)..since thed woken me up..i was soo pissed..i nkt'd severally..n thats when i got the light bulb moment that my work is actually planned for m,e..n so are my clients..they are people who God has already ordained that they will travel on day x..n cum what may,i will be the one to issue there tickets..there some pips..despite how far worlds apart we were born we will become good friends..things that will unfold in my life are already planned for by God,,nothing gets him by surprise..my clients are cut out for me,my job,my rshps..my children,my retirement.,my tomorrow,my next year.....and 30minutes later the man n the lady came knocking at my door..asking me to sell them the tickets to mombasa at the price of 9k 5soc..(like they had a choice;;mmm)cash at hand ready for my service..i did it gladly(knowing the had shopped round..maybe even went to the kq sales office and they were given the 11k 5soc fare..i had checked that out from the system..there goes the advantages of a travel agency..we give you different flight options and different fares hence you determine want you want to spend..so hey..i made 2extra walk in sales..that i hadn't planned for but God had it planned out for me..yayness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment