Saturday 31 December 2011

LAST DAY OF THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND ELEVEN

wOHHO..ARZIN ITS 31ST DEC 2011...I CAN VIVIDLY REMEMBER MY 31ST DEC 2010 AND THE NEXT DAY 1ST JAN 2011..WHAT I WORE.WHERE I WENT WHAT I DID..ARZIN I CAN REMEMBER THE DETAILS.OKEY MAYBE COZ I SPENT THE DAY WITH MY BOYFRIEND..LOL..WE WENt out of  Nairobi..lukenya getaway it was.it was an awesome way of spending the first day of the year.well,tomorrow,the 1st of jan 2012 i will be in this office working,though it will be more of manning the office coz i believe i will be very sleepy after tonight's night vigil.oh well,whatever the case,i i will survive,i intend on being in the office as from ten in the am.
Now,now,now,its soo happens that when one reflects on how far they have come,what the year has been like,all the activities,emotions,ups and downs,what?there is alot that can happen in 12months,52weeks,those are many seasons right there,what i was protected against that i still don't have a clue about ,i suppose it was  quite something,If it was not for the lord,where would i be??*i don't know*and this is the reason why all that's on my mind right now is gratitude,so grateful for all the year has been with God on my side,im alive n well,i have a family,friends,im engaged to get married in 98 days oh my word*excitement*i have been blessed with a job,wow  i have been on this job for several years now,and it just God..may the lord teach me to always be grateful.i think i have said this,but let me just repeat..all this is because of  you lord,if it wasn't for you where would i be??whatever would have happened in my life,i don't even what to think about t..so i say thank you...For my good friends..oh my friends are a support system,if it wasn't for some of them,ouch,life wouldn't have been this awesome..so im looking forward to an awesome time of thanksgiving n of committing the year ahead to God,tonight in church...Despite the heavy threats of insecurity in our country.i believe that our God is mighty to save,He is our shield n protector..and He has our back,so all is well.looking forward to an awesome year ahead,for Kenya as a nation..if the land prospers i prosper too..to the body of Christ,for my family,for my friends and me n myn as well..Getting married in 98days*i said that already,oh well*im just being a girl*,trusting God for favour,providence,Good weather on my wedding day,praying for all my service providers,that the lord will keep them in good health n that we will find favour with them,n they will deliver awesomely..as unto the lord.my family,fiancee,friends,relatives and i will b protected against any plans of the evil one,we will b in good health as well,peace of mind..that all the planning will go well,all for the glory and honour of God's name.We will be looking for a house to move into(our family home)may the lord.lead us to where he wants us to stay,where we will be happy,have peace,be a blessing n find blessings..you know what im talking about..I commit all that to God..i know/trust/believe that He will come through..Now the tangent has changed and all my mind is thinking about is about all i want/desire for 2012..bet that will b on another post..this post was meant for 2011 n gratitude..so with that,il say adios for today...Thank you lord,for your goodness and kindness..amen

No comments:

Post a Comment